Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dianna Agron 2011 Sag Awards Look

This look was inspired by Dianna Agron's look at the SAG Awards










Here's my look:






Here's what I used:



EYES




  • Base- NYX JP in Dark Brown

  • Lid- I used the 120 palette a mix of matte taupe,brown and a tan color, with Day to Play colors in matte brown

  • Crease- I used LA Colors Palette in Darling (3 and 4) and Day to Play color (red/brown)

  • Highlight- Darling palette (1st color)

  • Liner-NYX JP in Dark Brown on top and waterline, with Jordana in Lavish Brown on bottom with the crease colors on the low lashline blend it out (the look has to be really dark fading out to lighter color)

  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Bronze- Golden Minx

  • Blush- NYC in Sun Stone

I don't believe I used a lip color.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment