Sunday, February 27, 2011

Temptalia:Valiant Look

Ok this is a recreation of Temptalia's Valiant look from the MAC Wonder Women collection.











Here is my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-True Match all over, then I used NYX JP in Lemon on the outer lid/crease and outer lower lash line.
  • Lid- On the inner half of the lid, Instead of using Valiant, I used 120 palette (shimmery light green and pale yellow) on the outer lid instead of using Dianna Undercover, I used two colors. My Day to Play palette (dark green) and from the Estee Lauder palette (44 Camoflauge)
  • Crease- Bring the Dianna Undercover dupes to the crease and then on the outer crease use Spinning Transformation dupe, I used a dirty copper color from my Physician's formula for Blue eyes.
  • Highlight- Instead of Manilla Paper, I used Claire's palette (white/gold) and I also placed it in the inner corner of the eye.
  • Liner- I used NYX in Black Bean in the waterline. On the lower lashline I used my dupe for Valiant (inner) and Dianna Undercover (outer)
  • Mascara- Ok so this collection has colored mascara's and I sadly do not own colored mascaras.. so I did this my own way.. I used a regular black mascara, then I used NYX JP in Mountain Green, then I took a clean mascara wand and rubbed it in an eyeshadow or you could even use pigment and I coat my lashes.. for more coverage you can use your finger for perfect placement. and that is how I created a dupe for Army of Amazons Opal Lash Mascara. (Bright grass green color)

Cheeks

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of using Pink Power skin finish, I just used Heart Throb

LIPS

  • She uses Emancipation lip glass, I opted not to have a lip gloss because I couldn't find the perfect dupe but I would have gone with a rimmel volume booster in Attract.. (I lost mine! :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment