Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yum Yums: Cherry Cherry Poodle

So I don't if everyone has heard of Yum Yums... but they were a big thing in the late 80's apparently and I had all of the stuffed animals, a lunch box and the movie. This look will be inspired by Cherry Cherry Poodle.



Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES


  • Base- NYX JP in Strawberry Milk (lid) Cherry (crease)

  • Lid-Wet N Wild pink sparkles then on top I used a light pink from the 120 palette along with NYX shadow in Hot Pink

  • Crease- 120 palette (medium pink) and on the outer NYX shadow in Cherry

  • Highlight-Ulta in Iceland

  • Liner- Lower lashline (inner) Dillusional Hard Candy Compact (pink) on the outer NYX in Hot Pink with NYX Hot Pink JP in the waterline

  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS



  • Foundation-True Match

  • Blush- Crazy in Love

LIPS



  • Lip Stick- Dark Berry Frost from Wet N Wild

  • Lip Gloss- Hot Pink gloss from Rimmel

No comments:

Post a Comment