Saturday, February 19, 2011

MAC Face Chart:Warm Me Up

Another warm look from Warm and Cozy collection.








Here's my look:






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Instead of Painterly PP, I used True Match
  • Lid- Instead of Modelette, I used Ulta in Toast, in the outer portion instead of Mythology, I used Claire's palette (bronzy pink)
  • Crease- Instead of Embark, I used Day to Play palette (red/brown)
  • Liner- Instead of Dip Down Fluidline, I used NYX JP in Dark Brown on top and bottom lashlines
  • Highlight- Instead of Chamomile, I used Claire's palette (white/gold)
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Candle Light Skin Finish, I used NYC in Sunstone

LIPS

  • Lip Stick- Instead of Warm Me Up, I used NYC in Chiffon
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Light that Fire!, I actually didn't have a color like that but I would suggest a bright orange gloss. Maybe Flirt! Plushious gloss in Fire and Spice

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look. and you have the most amazing eye brows in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thank you soo much! I tweeze them myself lol

    ReplyDelete