Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MAC Face Chart: Wonder Woman

So I have been trying to perfect each and every MAC Wonder Woman look and I have done these all atleast 2 or 3 times and I think I finally mastered it. lol





Here's my look:





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Milk
  • Lid- Instead of using Insurmountable, I used two colors from a color workshop set, you really want a a powder blue/grey, but I used a powder blue and lavender color. On top of that instead of using Marine Life pigment, I used Taylor Made Minerals Pop and Carnivale.
  • Crease-In the center of the crease I used my Insurmountable dupe, again any baby blue dirty grey color would work. in the outer corner I used my Deep Truth dupe, Maybelline Sapphire Siren (dark blue) and Ulta in Sapphire
  • Highlight- Instead of Lady Justice, I used Maybelline Sapphire Siren (silver//white)
  • Liner- NYX Black Bean on top and bottom and I pulled my Bold Babe dupe, Cover Girl in Steely Blue on the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS

  • Foundation-True Match
  • Powder- Physician's Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting in Rose

LIPS

  • Lip Stick- Instead of using Marquise'd, I used Wet n Wild in Breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment