Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MAC Face Chart:Ego

Ego another look from Love that Look collection.. Here's my look: Here's what I used: EYES

  • Base- Instead of Painterly Pain Pot, I used Wet N Wild in Pixie

  • Lid-Instead of using Ego, I used Day to Play palette (yellow/pink) on the inner, In the outer corner instead of Fashion Groupie, I used NYX Trio (purple) and Urban Decay in Ransom

  • Crease- Instead of using Smoke n Diamonds, I used Ulta in Twilight on the inner crease. Instead of Style Snob in the center I used Day to Play palette (pink-beige), and in the outer crease instead of using Glamour Check! I used Day to Play palette (red-brown)

  • Highlight- Instead of Orb, I used Claire's Palette (white/gold)

  • Liner-On the lower lashline I used Urban Decay in Ransom

  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Bronze-Physician's Formula Bronzer

  • Blush-Hard Candy in Living Doll

LIPS



  • Lip Stick- Instead of Hug Me, I used NYC in Petal

  • Lip Gloss- Instead of C-thru, I used NYC in Cappuccino

No comments:

Post a Comment