Friday, March 4, 2011

MAC Face Chart: Viva Glam (Gaga)

This look is inspired by GAGA, the new collection Viva Glam Gaga, it's a funky cool look.










Here's what I used:








EYES








  • Base-NYX JP in Milk




  • Lid- Instead of using Crystal Avalanche, I used Hard Candy compact in Dillusional (lilac purple) on the inner portion of the lid. On the center of the lid, instead of using Gleam, I used a color from my Profusion palette (peachy/gold).




  • Crease- Instead of using Malt, I used the pink/beige color from my Day to Play palette.




  • Highlight- I also used my dupe for Crystal Avalanche as my highlight color.




  • Liner- Instead of using On the Hunt superslick liner, I just used NYX JP in Black Bean. On the bottom instead of using Handwritten and Swiss Chocolate, I used a dark brown from the day to play palette and 120 palette (taupe)




  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto




CHEEKS









  • Foundation- True Match




  • Powder- Translucent Pearl




  • Blush- NYC in Sunstone





LIPS








  • Lip Stick- Instead of Viva Glam Gaga 2, I used NYX in Pumpkin Pie




  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Viva Glam Gaga Lip Glass 2, I used NYC in Cappuccino




No comments:

Post a Comment