Here's what I used:
- Base-NYX JP in Milk
- Lid- Instead of using Crystal Avalanche, I used Hard Candy compact in Dillusional (lilac purple) on the inner portion of the lid. On the center of the lid, instead of using Gleam, I used a color from my Profusion palette (peachy/gold).
- Crease- Instead of using Malt, I used the pink/beige color from my Day to Play palette.
- Highlight- I also used my dupe for Crystal Avalanche as my highlight color.
- Liner- Instead of using On the Hunt superslick liner, I just used NYX JP in Black Bean. On the bottom instead of using Handwritten and Swiss Chocolate, I used a dark brown from the day to play palette and 120 palette (taupe)
- Mascara- Lash Stiletto
- Foundation- True Match
- Powder- Translucent Pearl
- Blush- NYC in Sunstone
- Lip Stick- Instead of Viva Glam Gaga 2, I used NYX in Pumpkin Pie
- Lip Gloss- Instead of Viva Glam Gaga Lip Glass 2, I used NYC in Cappuccino