Friday, March 4, 2011

MAC Face Chart: Defiance

Defiance was a hard look for me.. maybe because there wasn't a lot of color on my eyes and made them look small.. but nonetheless here's the look:






Here's my look:

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Milk
  • Lid- Instead of Paradise Island, I used Physician's Formula for Hazel Eyes (light pink)
  • Crease- there was no said crease color so I brought the lid color up to the crease
  • Highlight- Instead of Defiance, I used Physician's Formula for Hazel Eyes (white/pink)
  • Liner- NYX JP in Black Bean on top, with Star Studded dupe (a berry pink color from 120 palette) and instead of using Photograuve eye kohl, I opted for Jordana glitter liner in Glitter Rocks in the waterline.
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
  • Powder- Translucent Pearl

LIPS

  • Lip Stick- Instead of Russian Red, I used NYX in Electra
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Wonder Woman,, I used NYC in Chinatown Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment