Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tayor Swift

I inspired this look by a photo of Taylor Swift. I kinda exaggerated the eyes tho she has the same kinda color in the waterline but I made it more defined. Here's my look: (I don't have a close up eye pic but I will upload one later) Here's what I used: EYES

  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited

  • Lid- LA Colors Palette in Gold Rush(1st color)

  • Crease- Claire's Palette (bronze/orange)

  • Highlight-Claire's (White/gold)

  • Liner- NYX JP in Black Bean on top, on the bottom lashline I used Gold Rush (1st color) and NYX JP in Gold on the waterline.

  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS



  • Foundation-True Match

  • Bronze- Physician's Formula Bronzer

  • Blush-Ulta shadow in Chianti

LIPS



  • NYX in Orange JP with NYX in SunFlower

No comments:

Post a Comment