Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MAC Face Chart:Golden Lariat

Another look Golden Lariat, from the Wonder Woman collection.


Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- NYX JP in Milk
  • Lid- Instead of using Paradise Island, I used Physician's Formula for Hazel Eyes (light pink)
  • Crease- Instead of Real Drama, I used my Day to Play Palette (Burngundy mixed with Brown)
  • Highlight- Instead of Defiance, I used Physician's Formula for Hazel Eyes (white/pink)
  • Liner- NYX JP in Black Bean on top, and instead of Prunella on the bottom lash line I used Wet n Wild Mega Chrome liner in Antique Amethyst
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Physician's Formual Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
  • Bronzer- Golden Minx
  • Powder- Translucent Pearl

LIPS

  • Lip Stick- Instead of Marquise'd, I used Wet n Wild in Breeze
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Secret Indentity, I used Max Factor Lip Finity(orange/copper side)

No comments:

Post a Comment