Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- NYX JP in Milk
- Lid- Instead of Paradise Island, I used Physician's Formula for Hazel Eyes (light pink) and instead of Bright Fuschia Pigment I used She Space Minerals in Oh you jealous girl on top.
- Crease- Instead of using Star Studded, I used 120 palette (berry pink) and in the outer crease instead of using Real Drama, I used Day to Play (burgundy and brown)
- Highlight- Defiance dupe, Physician's Formula for Hazel eyes (white/pink)
- Liner- NYX JP Black Bean on top and bottom, with Star Studded dupe (120 palette berry pink) on the outer, and Instead of using Marine Ultra pigment, I used Taylor Made Minerals in Pop and Carnivale (make sure you wet the pigments before applying)
- Mascara- Lash Stiletto
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Happy Mood Boosting in Rose
- Powder- Translucent Pearl
- Lip Stick- Instead of Marquise'd, I used Wet n Wild in Breeze
- Lip Gloss- Instead of Athena's Kiss, which was a color I did not have something comparable to... I used Wet n Wild speed gloss in Frantic and Flirt! Plushious lip color in Purple Fusion.