Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Britney Spears: If You Seek Amy inspired look

It was hard to find a good screencap for this video... but this look is based of the If You Seek Amy video by miss Britney Spears. And me also, blonder with bangs :) Here's my look: Here's what I used:

  • Base- NYX in Black Bean

  • Lid- Hard Candy compact in Suede (bottom color) and I used Ulta in Mesmerize on the middle lid, followed with Archetype Minerals in Xibalba

  • Crease- I used a tan brown from the Day to Play palette

  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland

  • Liner- Black Bean on top and water line, with Xibalba on lower lash line

  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Bronze- Physicians Formula

  • Blush- Heart Throb and Ulta in Chianti

LIPS



  • I think I used NYX n Louisiana

No comments:

Post a Comment