Sunday, March 6, 2011

MAC Face Chart:Fashion Groupie

Fashion Groupie is a GORGEOUS look!!!!! Love the intense green/yellow!


Here's my look:






Here's what I used:






EYES






  • Base- NYX JP in Milk



  • Lid- Instead of using Rated R, I used NYX trio in Serengetti (1st color) and 120 palette (bright yellow/green) on in the inner lid. On the middle of the lid instead of Dreammaker, I used LA Colors palette in Gold Rush (2nd color) and on the outer lid instead of using Fashion Groupie I used NYX Trio (purple) and Urban Decay in Ransom



  • Crease-Use the same 3 colors as the lid on the crease in the same order.



  • Highlight-Ulta in Iceland



  • Liner- NYX JP in Black bean on top, on the bottom lash line use Rated R dupe, then Fashion Groupie in the outer. In the waterline instead of using Purple Dash, I used NYX JP in Purple Velvet



  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto



CHEEKS







  • Foundation- True Match



  • Powder- Translucent Pearl



  • Blush- Instead of using Pink Swoon, I used Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll



LIPS







  • Instead of using Up the Amp, I used NYX in Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment