Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MAC Face Chart: Private Viewing

Private Viewing a smoky purple look from the Love that Look collection!! Here's my look: Here's what I used: EYES

  • Base- MAC Shadestick in Shark Skin

  • Lid- Instead of using In the Gallery and Private Viewing, I used NYX trio shadow (1st color) and Physician Formula for Green eyes(dark purple)

  • Crease-Instead of Lightfall and Private Viewing, I used The color workshop (lilac/pink) and Physician's Formula for green eyes (dark purple)

  • Highlight-Instead of Phloof!, I used Ulta in Iceland

  • Liner- Black Bean in the top line and Waterline, and In the Gallery dupe on the lower lashline

  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll

LIPS



  • Lip Stick-Instead of using Front Lit, I used NYX in Iris

  • Lip Gloss-Instead of Young Thing, I used NYC in Cappuccino

No comments:

Post a Comment