Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MAC Face Chart: Deep Truth

Another Face Chart from Wonder Woman Collection: Deep Truth, looks a lot darker in the picture than how it turned out.











Here's what I used:




EYES




  • Base- Instead of Blooz eye kohl, I used Prestige liner in Surf


  • Lid- On top of Surf, I used my dupe for Bold Babe (Cover Girl shadow in Steely Blue)


  • Crease- Instead of using Deep Truth, I used Maybelline Sapphire Siren (dark blue) and Ulta shadow in Sapphire, in the center and outer crease.


  • Highlight- Estee Lauder in Ivory Box


  • Liner- NYX JP in Black Bean on top, on the lower lashline I used my Bold Babe dupe (inner) and Deep Truth dupe(outer) with my Blooz dupe in the waterline with Xpress liner in Ruby Kisses on top of Surf making it pop!


  • Mascara- Instead of Themycira,Okay so this collection has colored mascaras which is something I do not have so not to worry here's how I created the colors on my lashes: I first used a regular black mascara, then I coated my lashes with a cream liner (xpress in ruby kisses) and then I took a clean mascara wand and dipped it in a pigment (She Space Minerals in Twisted Psychic.)


CHEEKS





  • Foundation- True Match


  • Blush- Instead of Mighty Aphrodite, I use my Physician's Formula Mood Boosting blush in Rose


  • Powder- Translucent Pearl from Physician's Formula


LIPS





  • Lip Stick- Instead of Spitfire, I used a combo of NYX lipsticks Pandora and Fusion


  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Emancipation, I used NYC liquid lip color in Pink Sands


No comments:

Post a Comment