Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Yum Yums:Chuckie Chip Bear

Continuing the Yum Yum's series.. this look is inspired by Chuckie Chip Bear. Here's my look: Here's what I used: EYES

  • Base- NYX in Electric Blue

  • Lid- 120 palette (aqua teal closest to the fur color) and on the outer lid I used a brown color (closest to the brown of the choco chips)

  • Crease- 120 (medium and dark brown)

  • Highlight-Ulta in Iceland

  • Liner- On the top line NYX in Purple Velvet, and in the waterline on top of that (because I had issues with it sticking to the wl, I put a purple eyeshadow color on top from the 120 palette) on the lower lashline I used LA Splash in Sparkling Oceanspray.

  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Bronze- Physicians Formula Bronzer

  • Blush-Hard Candy in Living Doll

LIPS



  • NYC Liquid Lip Color in Pink Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment