Sunday, March 6, 2011

MAC Face Chart: Glamour Check!

Glamour Check! is a clean look from Love that Look collection from MAC and I was hoping it was more darker than what it turned out to be, but still very fresh look



Here's what I used:






EYES









  • Base- NYX JP in Milk



  • Lid- Instead of using Grand Entrance, I used profusion palette (peachy/beige)



  • Crease- Instead of using Glamour Check! and Style Snob, I used Day to Play palette (red/brown) and (pink/beige)



  • Highlight- I used my dupe for Grand Entrance.



  • Liner- On the top, instead of using Shade fluidline and Molasses pearl liner, I used Rimmel liner in **** and Jordana liner in Lavish Brown



  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto



CHEEKS







  • Foundation- True Match



  • Powder- Translucent Pearl



  • Blush- NYC in Sunstone



LIPS






  • Lip Stick- Instead of Cremme De La Femme, I used Wet N Wild in Iridescent Pink



  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Bountiful, I used NYC gloss in Park Avenue Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment