Friday, March 4, 2011

MAC Face Chart: Mighty Aphrodite

The next look Mighty Aphrodite :)









Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES


  • Base- NYX JP in Milk

  • Lid- Instead of Paradise Island, I used Physician's Formula for Hazel eyes (light pink)

  • Crease- Instead of Real Drama, I used Day to Play palette (burgudy and brown) and on the outer corner instead of Carbon, I used 120 palette (matte black)

  • Highlight- Defiance dupe, Physician's Formula for Hazel eyes (white/pink)

  • Liner- NYX JP in Black Bean on the top, with Real Drama dupe (burgundy) on the lower lashline.

  • Mascara- Instead of using Victorious, a colored mascara I used regular black mascara, with Hard Candy purple mascara.

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose

  • Bronzer- Golden Minx

  • Powder- Translucent Pearl

LIPS



  • Lip Stick- Instead of using Russian Red, I used NYX in Electra

  • Lip Gloss- Instead of using Wonder Woman, I used NYC gloss in Chinatown Cherry
  • I liked the look of a mask on my face.....

No comments:

Post a Comment