Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dianna Agron: Green Glamour Look

I've been waiting to do this look for a long time now.. Well actually I have done it quite a few times but none of them I was really that satisfied with. Some were just way too teal for my liking but I finally got it.  I tried to dupe the actually colors Dianna's MUA Gianpaolo Cecilato used which they used Dolce & Gabbana shadow duo in Laguna




Here's my look:

Here's what I used:

EYES
•Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lemon
•Lid- Geek Chic Cosmetics in Bigger on the Inside
•Crease- bring Bigger on the inside up onto the crease
•Highlight- Wet N Wild Walking on Eggshells (brow)
•Liner- on top I used NYC liquid liner in black and on the bottom I used Ulta in Key West on the inner part and then I used Bigger on the inside on the outer lower lash line. I also used Prestige liner in Pay Day and Urban Decay in Junkie
•Mascara- Maybelline Collossal Cat Eyes

CHEEKS
•Primer- NYX photo loving primer
•Concealer- Urban Decay in CIA
•Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll

LIPS
•NYC in Sugar Plum

No comments:

Post a Comment