Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Products: NYC, Wet N Wild and Urban Decay

IHere's some of the most recent products  I've purchased:

NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm: These smell like apples!! They are super cute with little apples in the center I just couldn't resist!!


Two on the left

Applelicious Pink

It's a Rosie pink color that looks really pretty on 

Blushing Golden

It's more of a frosted light pink/beige color

Wet N Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color in Click On My Hyperpink


I really wanted a bright bubblegum pink color but this is like Nicki Minaj pink. There's a few things I don't like about this lip gloss the smell and its really sticky and a pain in the butt to take off. 

Urban Decay Liner in 1999 and Lucky


They look like this:
1999 is a pretty purple/gold color and Lucky is a coppery orange color both are just gorgeous!!


No comments:

Post a Comment