Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Glam Bags Part Deux


So a couple days ago I received my most recent IPSY glam bag for June and it got me thinking I haven't done any reviews for any of my glam bags this year.. If you have never heard of Glam Bags? You are missing out! Just for $10 dollars a month you get a lovely little bag delivered to your home and its like Christmas lol what's great about this program is that you can sample products without having to commit to buying them full price, discover new brands and you get a cute little bag every month!! 

January- Super Stars


The inside of the bag has stars


•Nailtini nail polish in Bloody Mary: maybe it's because I'm watching True Blood right now but it's the perfect red for True Blood lol $13

•Big and Sexy spray and play hairspray : I'm a huge fan of this line and this spray and its a great travel size spray for on the go $6.99

• Josie Maran Argan Oil: I have yet to try this product but it comes in a dropper container and you can use it on your skin,nails, in the bath and of course in your hair $4.17

•Pacifica Tuscan Orange Body Butter: Moisturizer on your skin,smells great and 100% vegan ingredients. $7

•Soho Beauty Liner brush: which isn't pictured but a great brush $7.99

February - Red Carpet Ready.
 This bag is black and shiny with a red interior. 

• Coastal Scents sample set In the spotlight: these colors are just gorgeous Dark Goldenrod is my favorite and the colors go on great! $1.99 for each color
Dark Goldenrod, Sunbeam, Golden Globe and Dark Golden Olive

•Pixi Flawless and Poreless Primer: I have used it and its a fine primer I just don't favor it as much as other brands. $14.99 full size

•IPSY Lash Cards: Love these!! I hate getting mascara stuck on my skin and this eliminates the problem.  $6.99 for full pack

•Mica Beauty Gel Liner in Black: I have yet to try this because I favor liquid over the gel but someday I will try it $35

•Pop Beauty Smokey Lash Kapow Masacra: it's a nice travel size Masacra but it didn't wow me $18.50 full size


March- The Great Escape.
This bag has a nautical design with navy stripes and anchors and has a waterproof feeling to it.

• LA Fresh Travel Lite makeup remover wipes: refreshing and leaves face feeling clean and hasn't irritated my face and takes makeup off great $1.49

•Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist: I haven't tried this on my face but I don't really like the smell way too flowery for my liking. $3.38

•Glam RX freestyle palette: nothing inside except a mirror and you have to buy the pieces separately but it has a magnetic bottom $4

•Yaby Eyeshadow in So Vein: pretty teal color $1.54 each color

April- Pretty In Pink.
This is a white bag with pink plastic trim

•Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal styling treatment: it's got Moroccan Argan oil in it and it smells like coconut to me but I hate the packaging and the bottle doesn't squeeze well. I have yet to use the actual product. $21.95 for full size

•Sation Nail Polish in Of Corset I'll Call You: light baby pink color you probably need to paint over a couple times $5.95

• Mica Beauty Shimmer Powder in Earth: I'm not sure if this is eye shadow or powder for your face I guess you could use it for both. Iridescent pink peach with gold sparkles.  $14.95
• Be a Bombshell Blush in Sweet Cheeks: Pretty pink powder blush $16

May-Spring Fling.
I love the design of this bag orange is my favorite color!!
•Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment:I love this line and it works really well and smells great $13.50
•Juice Beauty gloss in Fig: it smells really yummy but has no flavor and its a nice shine to my lips $15

•Yaby concealer in Buff: it's little too yellow for my skin tone but could be used as a corrector. $4.85

•Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl bronzing butter: smells like summer and gives skin a pretty glow $24

•Zoya polish in Neely: Cool mint color $8

June- On The Wild Side.
This bag is a stunner with leopard print and neon green zipper

•NYX blush in Angel- pretty luminous peachy color. $5.69
• Jcat false eyelashes: I have yet to use these but they will be fun $3.99

•Cailyn line fix gel liner in Purple: I have yet to use this one too$21

•Jcat sparkling cream palette in Suzie: these will be fun to use but needs to be applied a few times $4.49

•Starlooks liner in Tipsy: coral peach color although it looks melon on the skin $12


Can't wait to see what July brings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment