Sunday, June 9, 2013

MAC Temperature Rising: Bare My Soul inspired look

This look was inspired by MACs Temperature Rising Collection but the Bare My Soul quad which has a lot more golds and browns. I thought it would be cool to add some teal into the look because When in Rio has a touch of teal in it so i thought I would be an appropriate pairing. 



Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
•Base- Urban Decay 247 pencil in Sin
•Lid- instead of using Bare My Soul, i used a yellow/white scrambled color from a palette i got from Forever 21 in the inner part and instead of using Romantico, I used Urban Decay in Midnight Rodeo on the outer portion of the lid. 
•Crease- instead if using Friendly, I used Wet N Wild compact Comfort Zone (crease color)
•Highlight- Wet N Wild Walking On Eggshells (brow)
•Liner- On the top I used Jessie's Girl in Brown Sugar instead of using Power chrome pencil in Copper Strip. On the lower lash line instead of using When in Rio, I used Urban Decay in Lounge and Wet N Wild Comfort Zone palette (defined color) to give it a little more teal I used Archetype Minerals in Night Jaguar and applied it wet. On the waterline I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Junkie. 
•Mascara- Maybelline Collossal Cat Eye


CHEEKS
•Primer- NYX Photo Primer in clear
•Concealer- Urban Decay 247 in CIA

•Blush- instead of using Ripe For Love, I used Stila Wonderful in Waikiki palette in North Shore. 
•Bronzer- Physicians Formula in light-medium

LIPS
• instead of using Caliente, I used a lipgloss from Femme Couture called Sahara Rose, it's got a great sparkle but has a slight aqua tinge to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment