Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Kathleen Lights.

I am so late to the Kathleen Lights Colour Pop party, it's ridiculous!  I happened to catch one of Kathleen's Youtube videos and I have to say I love her. She is so informative and real with her audience and I actually take a lot of her recommendation because she also had dry sensitive skin like I do so it's nice to see what she uses. I had to buy her Where the Light is quad shadows not only because I support her but I love the shade Kathleen Lights, it's just so amazing.

Here's my look:






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
  • Lid- Colour Pop SSS in Kathleen Lights
  • Crease- Colour Pop SSS in Cornelious (which is named after one her puppies) and Too Faced Semi Sweet Palette in Peanut Butter
  • Highlight- Colour Pop SSS in Glow
  • Liner- On the lower lash I used Colour Pop SSS in Blaze
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Pixie Pore Minimizing Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Maybelline Age Rewind in Brightner. NYX HD in Porcelain
  • Blush- LORAC Unzipped Palette in Unimaginable
  • Bronze- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
  • Highlight- Colour Pop SS in Spoon
LIPS
  • LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Elude

No comments:

Post a Comment