Thursday, June 11, 2015

Topanga!

I will never stop singing my praises when it comes to the company Colour Pop, just recently they have been coming out with such great things. For their 1 year birthday, they had a limited edition shade called Birthday Girl that they released which is just an awesome sparkly beige color and they came out with a lippie called Topanga, which hello is a character from one of my favorite shows of all time Boy Meets World.. so I had to have that

Here's my look:












Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Lid- Colour Pop SSS in Birthday Girl
  • Crease- Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette in Macaron with Malted Milk Balls in the outer corner
  • Highlight- Too Faced in Rock Candy
  • Liner- I used NYX Gel Liner in Brown on the top and bottom, with Malted Milk Balls swept under the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Pixie Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- NYX HD in Porcelain
  • Blush- Colour Pop SS in Tongue Tied
  • Bronze- Too Faced Endless Summer Bronzer
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Topanga 

No comments:

Post a Comment