Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Be my Bae

another creation when playing with my Colour Pop shadows, I really loved the color Bae, which is a dark navy but it has purple sparkles in it.. very pretty! I paired the color with two matte shadows and did a pop of silver shimmer in the inner corner. I also used a liquid liner from Urban Decay that I got from Nordstorm's off the Rack for 5 dollars!!!


Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop SSS in Bae
  • Crease- Colour Pop SSS in Adios
  • Highlight- Colour Pop SSS in Glow
  • Liner- on top I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Bobby Dazzle and then I used Colour Pop SSS in Tassel in the inner corner and the lower lash line and then I used Adios in the middle to outer corner 
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- LORAC Porefection Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Covergirl Instant age rewind concealer in Brightning, NYX HD Concealer in Porcelain
  • Blush- Wet N Wild Sunset Junction
  • Highlight- Wet  N Wild Sunset Junction
 LIPS
  • Lorac Lip Lustre in Empress

No comments:

Post a Comment