Thursday, June 11, 2015

Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette Obsession...

Let me tell about a palette I have been using a lot in the month of May and that is the new Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette. I did a look for Easter using this palette, and I can't get enough of it! First off the packaging is adorable, it's covered in french macarons which in itself is amazing and I love eating macarons and the colors are so bright and springy, not to mention so fun to play with.. another makeup product I discovered is from Wet N Wild and it's a blush/bronzer/ highlight trio in Fair Trade Coffee which has the most gorgeous pink highlight color!!



Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-  Cargo Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Girly
  • Crease- Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette in Bubblegum and then Blackberry
  • Highlight- Girly in the inner corner and Too Faced Rock Candy on the brow
  • Liner- On top I used Maybelline Masterprecise liner in black, then on the lower lash line I used Too Faced Blue Raspberry, with Girly in the inner lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
CHEEKS
  •  Primer- LORAC Porefection Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- NYX HD Concealer in Porcelain
  • Bronze- Wet N Wild in Fair Trade Coffee
  • Blush- Wet N Wild in Fair Trade Coffee
  • Highlight- Wet N Wild in Fair Trade Coffee
 LIPS
  • NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Dolly Pink
  • LORAC Lip Lustre Gloss in Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment