Thursday, June 11, 2015

That's How I California Roll

Wet N Wild's current collection is called Silver Lake, and they released a whole bunch of eye shadow palettes with 6 shadows in each and I have to say for the price I am pretty impressed with the pigmentation. One of the palettes I needed to have was California Roll which has an awesome array of corals and green/teals, which really reminds me of sushi and summer. This look is more on the coral side of the palette but I wanted to incorporate the teal into the look somehow so I used my Urban Decay Junkie liner in the water line to intensify the look. The Milani lip gloss I was so disappointed in because I bought two of them and they were so fantastically sparkly but that was also it's downfall, the sparkle chunks were very apparent in this product.


Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Lid- Wet N Wild Palette (peach shade) and I applied it with a wet brush
  • Crease- Wet N Wild Palette (melon shade) and in the outer corner (reddish shade)
  • Highlight- Wet N Wild Palette (peach shade) on the brow and inner corner
  • Liner- On top I used Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof liquid liner in Siren, Then on the lower I used Wet N Wild Palette (reddish shade) on middle-outer and used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Junkie in the waterline.
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- LORAC Porefection Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- NYX HD in Porcelain
  • Blush- Colour Pop Super Shock Cheeks in Tongue Tied
  • Highlight- Coulour Pop Super Shock Cheeks in Double Dip
 LIPS
  • Milani Fierce Foil Lip Gloss in Sardinia ( which is a beautiful color don't get me wrong, but I hate the loose glitter pieces in this product)

No comments:

Post a Comment