Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Britney Spears "Pretty Girls" Music Video Look

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love Britney Spears... She is my girl and a lot of people don't really care for her new single "Pretty Girls" feat. Iggy Azalea and I gotta say at first it was just kinda meh for me, but then I kept playing it and over time this song was definitely a grower. I guess I really love the 90's vibe of the song, it makes me so nostalgic because I grew up in the 90's, so I really have a soft spot for things reminiscent of the 90's lol    Then they released the music video, which is a reference to the movie Earth Girls are Easy so it's kinda a cheesy video but Britney looked flawless and it's pretty fun and don't get me started on her dance sequence which was everything.  Her makeup was very bronze and smokey with a peach lip which was pretty simple but really nice for Summer.

Here's the look:




Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- I mixed two Colour Pop Super Shock Shadows I Heart This and Acorn and Rum Raisin on top
  • Crease- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Rum Raisin and Puddin
  • Highlight- Semi Sweet Palette in Coconut Creme and Acorn in the inner corner
  • Liner- On top I used NYX Gel Liner in Brown and then I used Rum Raisin and Puddin in the outer lower lashline
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- NYX HD in Porcelain
  •  Blush- Wet N Wild Trio in Sunset Junction
  • Bronzer- Sunset Junction
  • Highlight- Becca in Moonstone
LIPS
  • I mixed two Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Fiesta and Bound

No comments:

Post a Comment