Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Katy Perry: Cover Girl Look

When I first saw the new Cover Girl promotional photos with Katy Perry, I was just obsessed with it! I loved the teal liner and Katy Perry is just really knocking it out of the park with her looks recently. To recreate her look I used a matte Colour Pop shadow called Flux and mixed it with a darker teal color from my Wet N Wild 6 pan California Roll. I think the most frustrating thing when creating this look is finding the right lip color so in times like these I like to mix lip colors.


Here's the look:








Here's my look:









Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Anger
  • Crease- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Truffled and Peanut Butter
  • Highlight- also used Anger in the browbone
  • Liner- On top I used Colour Pop shadow in Flux with a teal from Wet N Wild California Roll  on top then I used a thin line with my Maybelline Masterprecise (sacrilegious I know.. I didn't have cover girl!) on the bottom I used NYX Gel Liner in Brown with Peanut Butter smudged underneath
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- NYX HD in Porcelain and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Brightener
  • Blush- Wet N Wild in Sunset Junction
 LIPS
  • I mixed two Colour Pop Lippie Stix Fiesta and Cookie


No comments:

Post a Comment