Thursday, July 23, 2015

4th of July look

So this look is obviously way overdue because it's almost August (but I am in no way trying to rush Summer..) I used a new face product which I really love! I was coming out of work and I decided to stop into Nordstrom's Off The Rack because they have some good deals every now and then on high end makeup.  I found Too Faced Air Puffed BB Creme in Snow Bunny for I think 7.50, so I thought yeah I could try this out, it also came with a little retractable blending brush which I tried using and I think it would be more time consuming than anything, so I decided to use one of my morphe blending brushes and it worked awesome!! One thing I really like is that with most foundations I tend to get really dry on the tip of my nose and it was so moisturizing that it didn't give me that problem.

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!! I wanted to do a traditional look with a bright red lippie, almost Pin-up style. Also my Colour Pop highlight looked like Stars on my face, it's gorgeous!!

Here's my look:












Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid-  Colour Pop in Tassel
  • Crease- Colour Pop in Girl Crush and Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Tyranny
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Righteous
  • Liner- On top I used Maybelline Masterprecise liner in black,  on the bottom I used Girl Crush
  • Mascara- L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Too Faced Air Puffed BB Creme in Snow Bunny
  • Concealer- Maybelline Better Skin in Light and Age Rewind Concealer in Brightener
  • Blush- Colour Pop Super Shock Cheeks in Aphrodisiac 
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soliel Bronzer
  • Highlight- Colour Pop Highlighter in Spoon
 LIPS
  • Jordana Matte Lip Stick in Matte Style

No comments:

Post a Comment