Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Lacoste Inspired Look

One of last weeks Beauty Spotlight was on the Lacoste L.12.12 Colognes, I wanted to do a fun look that incorporated all of the colors of each bottle together. a little history about the brand, it was created by Renee Lacoste who was a famous tennis player who nickname was the crocodile which is why there is the infamous crocodile on his products. the L.12.12 is the final style of the polo he created. The collection has red,black,white,blue,green and the newly introduced yellow fragrance. I had a lot of fun with this look!











Here's my look:










Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop SSS in Juicer
  • Crease- Wet N Wild California Roll 6 Pan in Bright Green
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Anger
  • Liner- On top I used Colour Pop in Kimono and then on the lower lash line I used it to line my eyes and then I used the Wet N Wild California Roll in the Bright red/coral and Juicer in the inner corner
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- NYX HD in Porcelain and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Brightener
  • Blush- Colour Pop in Tongue Tied
  • Highlight- Colour Pop in Lunch Money
 LIPS
  • Lorac Matte Lip Pro in Ruby
  • Wet N Wild Venice Beach Lip Gloss in Apple-tini of my eye

No comments:

Post a Comment