Friday, July 3, 2015

Colour Pop Mondays In Malibu: Gecko

Gecko is such a fun color because one would think it leans more toward a gray with pink shimmer but you could even see it as a baby blue, which is why in my brain I paired it up with a bright turquoise color. It would not only make a great lid color but you could also use it as a subtle highlight on the cheekbones as well. I also used a new foundation which I had received a sample of in my Sephora order because I needed new mascara, but it was a few shades too dark but it's the new Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Vanilla and I do like it, I do have some bumps from breakouts before that so in some spots its hard to apply evenly in some areas but I feel like the coverage is pretty nice but I would have to try maybe two shades lighter to give a better opinion of it.
 I was feeling creative so I did a dual colored lip to give it a little more definition, so I did a darker color on the outside and just a pop of color on the inside.






Here's my look:










Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop in Gecko
  • Crease- Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette in Blue Raspberry
  • Highlight- Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette in Rock Candy
  • Liner- On top I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Gonzo, then on the lower lash line I put Blue Raspberry
  • Mascara- L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Vanilla
  • Concealer- NYX HD in Porcelain
  • Blush- Colour Pop in Hysterical
  • Highlight- Colour Pop in Lunch Money
 LIPS
  • Maybelline Color Elixir in Radiant Raspberry (outer)
  • NYX High Voltage Lipstick in Beam (center)

No comments:

Post a Comment