Thursday, July 2, 2015

Colour Pop Mondays in Malibu: Prickly Pear

I was on the fence about purchasing the new Colour Pop collection Mondays in Malibu, until I saw Youtuber Mrslolalynn swatching them in one of her videos and I fell in love with the colors and I was so excited to receive these in the mail because they are bea-u-tiful!!  So I have individual looks for each color and one of those colors that intrigued me the most was Prickly Pear, which is a plum color with gold/pink metallic sheen. So beautiful!! It's kinda random but it always makes me think of the song from the Jungle Book haha... but really all of the colors in the collection are amazing and worth checking out, I will feature a new one each post but I will be swatching products in the near future I'm just trying to organize and declutter my makeup currently but it's coming!!


Here's my look:










Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed
  • Lid- Colour Pop in Prickly Pear
  • Crease- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette in Nooner and Darkside
  • Highlight-Urban Decay Naked 3 in Strange
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Nooner and Trick from the Naked 3 Palette
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- NYX HD in Porcelain and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Brightener
  • Blush and Bronzer- Wet N Wild Trio in Sunset Junction
  • Highlighter- Colour Pop in Lunch Money
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment