Monday, October 10, 2016

Mila Kunis Bad Mom's Premiere



Today's look was inspired by Mila Kunis's red carpet look from the Bad Mom's premiere. It's a really cool blue cat eye look but almost an ombre fade on the lids. I got to use some new products when creating this look and sadly things I have bought a while back and haven't really gotten to play with like the Sephora + Patone Universe Modern Watercolors palette... (which I need to keep using more) and my new Urban Decay Moon Dust palette and some new liners like my Marc Jacobs Highliner, which I got as a Sephora birthday gift and the elusive Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper that I just got in my Sephora Play box this month!


Here's the look:







 Here's my look:












Here's What I Used:

EYES 
•Base- Cargo HD picture perfect primer and NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
• Lid- Sephora Modern Watercolors palette in Bright White and then on the top lash line I blended Serenity and Marina. The I used the Urban Decay Moon Dust palette in Vega and then to create the cat eye I used Lorac Pro 2 palette in Navy. 
•Crease- Lorac Pro 3 palette in Pink Nude
•Liner- on top I used Kat Von D liquid liner in Trooper and in the waterline I ised Marc Jacobs high liner in Black. On the lower lash I used all the blue shadows that I used on top. 
•Mascara- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

CHEEKS 
• Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
• Foundation- Bliss Exglowsion serum foundation 
•Concealer- Bliss Undercover Secret Concealer 
•Blush- Too Faced in Your Love is King
•Highlight- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer

LIPS 
• Colour Pop (sheer lip Creme) in Fame
• Wet N Wild Color Icon Lip Gloss in Jackie a la Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment