Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Taylor inspired? Berry lip

 I was not expecting to be inspired by Taylor's Met Gala look, subconsciously I was I guess.. lol   I really wanted to use one of the new Colour Pop colors from the first Fall Edit collection. Hutch was such a beautiful fall shade, definitely vampy but I didn't want to have a heavy eye look with a dark, almost black lip so I used a lot of light lavender shades to balance out the look and when I was looking at the final product I thought "this looks kinda like Taylor Swift's Met Gala look" so yeah I can see where the inspiration came from... I have also been loving the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette, it is just so good you guys! Most of the shades are warmer but you can also get some cool looks with Buon Fresco which is one of my favorite shades to use.



Inspired by:






Here's my look:









Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop in Birthday Boy and ABH Modern Renaissance in Antique Bronze in the outer portion
  • Crease- ABH Modern Renaissance Palette in Buon Fresco, with Colour Pop Tang  
  • Highlight- ABH Modern Renaissance Palette in Tempera
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Buon Fresco with Tang and Antique Bronze in the outer portion. Vermeer is in the inner corner. 
  • Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer
  • Highlight- Colour Pop in Hippo
  • Blush- Too Faced Love Flush blush in Your Love Is King
  • Contour- Elf Contour Palette
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Ultra Satin Lips in Hutch


No comments:

Post a Comment