Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Where the Night Is


This was a look that I did a while back, but I never had the chance to take any pictures, so with it being a perfect fall look I felt the need to add it to my blog. This look was using half of the Colour Pop X Kathleen Lights 'Where the Night is' Quad and I honestly just love this collection! Weenie is a beautiful rose gold shade and Porter is a gorgeous rich burgundy shade. I paired it with the new Urban Decay Ultimate Naked Basics palette to add some nice matte shades to use for a transition shade.

I also used the Colour Pop Ultra Glossy Lips in Weho, which is probably one of the best formulas for a lip gloss I have ever used. Weho is a really nice beige-nude shade, really comfortable on the lips and non-sticky.

Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop in Weenie in the inner to middle portion of the lid with Porter in the outer portion
  • Crease- UD Ultimate Naked Basics Palette in Extra Bitter, and Colour Pop in Porter
  • Highlight- Ultimate Naked Basics Palette in Blow
  • Liner- On top I used Colour Pop liner in Best O, then on the bottom lash line I used Weenie in the inner to middle portion with Porter in the outer portion with Best O in the waterline. I also used Makeup Geek Duo Chrome shadow in Mai Tai and Urban Decay X Gwen blush palette in OC on the inner corner of the eyes.
  • Mascara- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Too Faced Hangover RX Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer
  • Highlight- Makeup Geek X Kathleen Lights Palette in Night Light 
  • Blush- Urban Decay X Gwen blush palette in Easy with OC as a blush topper
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Ultra Glossy Lip in Weho

No comments:

Post a Comment