This was a look that I did a while back, but I never had the chance to take any pictures, so with it being a perfect fall look I felt the need to add it to my blog. This look was using half of the Colour Pop X Kathleen Lights 'Where the Night is' Quad and I honestly just love this collection! Weenie is a beautiful rose gold shade and Porter is a gorgeous rich burgundy shade. I paired it with the new Urban Decay Ultimate Naked Basics palette to add some nice matte shades to use for a transition shade.
I also used the Colour Pop Ultra Glossy Lips in Weho, which is probably one of the best formulas for a lip gloss I have ever used. Weho is a really nice beige-nude shade, really comfortable on the lips and non-sticky.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
- Lid- Colour Pop in Weenie in the inner to middle portion of the lid with Porter in the outer portion
- Crease- UD Ultimate Naked Basics Palette in Extra Bitter, and Colour Pop in Porter
- Highlight- Ultimate Naked Basics Palette in Blow
- Liner- On top I used Colour Pop liner in Best O, then on the bottom lash line I used Weenie in the inner to middle portion with Porter in the outer portion with Best O in the waterline. I also used Makeup Geek Duo Chrome shadow in Mai Tai and Urban Decay X Gwen blush palette in OC on the inner corner of the eyes.
- Mascara- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Primer- Too Faced Hangover RX Primer
- Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
- Concealer- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer
- Highlight- Makeup Geek X Kathleen Lights Palette in Night Light
- Blush- Urban Decay X Gwen blush palette in Easy with OC as a blush topper
- Colour Pop Ultra Glossy Lip in Weho