Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Sookie

Can I just say the minute I found out that there was a lip color called Sookie, as a True Blood fan I had to have it... Any makeup that is named after any tv show or tv show characters that I love I am sold. Please take my money!!  I just bough a Catrice shadow on the Ulta website because it was called Satina Van Der Woodsen... come on! I needed that in my life!!

Getting back to the look, Sookie is a beautiful berry shade and it worked nicely while I paired it with the shades in the ABH palette. I just adore these fall shades!

Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop in Stereo
  • Crease- ABH in Buon Fresco and Red Ochre
  • Highlight- ABH in Tempera
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Buon Fresco and Red Ochre with Stero on top
  • Mascara- Urban Decay Perversion
 CHEEKS
  • Primer-Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybellline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Too Faced Born This Way
  • Blush- Milani in Red Vino
  • Highlight- Makeup Geek X Kathleen Lights Highlight Palette in Night Light
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Ultra Glossy Lips in Sookie

No comments:

Post a Comment