Friday, November 11, 2016

Love Your Selfie 2



Another awesome palette arrived at work and I have been waiting to get my hands on this palette for a while now, dang all those persuasive Youtubers, I'm talking about the Love Your Selfie 2 palette by Pur Cosmetics.  What's really convenient about this palette is you not only get eye shadow but like the original Love Your Selfie palette it comes with a powder, bronzer, and highlight. It also comes with a lip gloss and a mascara. Except now you also get a velvet matte lip pencil in the newest palette.



I really enjoy the colors in this palette, mainly Mega Pixel and Abstract. In the palette you get 3 mattes and 5 shimmers. The shade in Overexposed is confusing to me because they say it's a "Baking Powder" but I guess I would classify this as a more natural glowy sheen to the face then a baking powder. I always think of a baking powder being more like a loose powder.   The bronzer shade Composition is very orange on me, I have to use very light hand, or use it as a blush. Then we get to Photogenic which is claiming to be a highlight.. which is way too dark for my skin so I've been using it as a blush topper, it's a very pretty shade though.

L to R: Headshot, Statuesque, Panorama, Abstract.

R to L: Pose, Sketch, Megapixel, Paparazzi 

R to L: Overexposed,Photogenic and Composition 

There's also a mini fully charged mascara, which I love the full size, this one is okay.. I feel like the brush is different, but the formula is awesome. A lip gloss in Silhouette, which is a nice berry shade and a Velvet Lip Pencil in Focal Point. which pairs nicely with the gloss and feels nice on the lips.

This look reminded me of the changing of the leaves because Fall is here!!! :) 

Here's the look:





EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD
  • Lid- Megapixel, and Sketch
  • Crease- Statuesque with Sketch 
  • Highlight- Headshot
  • Liner- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, On the lower lash line I used Sketch and Abstract. I also used Cargo Swimmables liner in Dorado Beach in the water line
  • Mascara- Pur Fully Charged Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Porefection Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Bliss Exglowsion Foundation
  • Concealer- Bliss Secret Under Cover 
  • Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
  • Highlight- Pur Elevation Palette in Boost
  • Blush- Lorac Tinge with Photogenic on top
  • Bronzer- Composition
 LIPS
  • Pur Lip Gloss in Silhouette
  • Pur Velvet Lip Pencil in Focal Point 

No comments:

Post a Comment