Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Urban Decay Full Spectrum: Greens

I was waiting for the Urban Decay Full Spectrum palette to be released for a while because I wanted to spend my 10 dollar UD kickback on something that's worth my while and as soon as they put up, it was added to my cart, no question.  Urban Decay already had a Spectrum palette that I missed out on for last holiday I believe and I debated on that one and another palette, I also wanted the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette, because I have never tried her eye shadows (still haven't) but that thing sold out so fast. Needless to say I was happy Urban Decay did another version that had more of a variety of colors.

I immediately gravitated to the Hatter shade and knew I wanted to do a look with it so I just incorporated all of the greens in as well.  The only thing I don't like about the palette is there's really no transition shade like a mid tone brown so I had to also pull in my Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette just for some transition colors and a nice brow highlight which the Full Spectrum palette also does not have.

On my lips I used the color Gypsy from Colour Pop which is now called Calypso, it's a beautiful pinky-nude shade

Here's my look:


EYES
  • Primer- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  •  Lid- Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette in Hatter, with Hundred in the outer portion and Mean in the inner portion. 
  •  Crease- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette in Nudie and Tempted and Hundred
  • Highlight- Blow
  • Liner- Colour Pop liner in Fast Lane on the top and water line. I used Colour Pop Telepathy on the lower lash line and Makeup Geek Voltage in the inner corner
  •  Mascara- Urban Decay Perversion 

CHEEKS
  • Primer- Too Faced Hangover RX
  •  Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  •  Concealer- Tarte shape tape
  • Contour- Elf Contour Palette
  • Highlight-  Makeup Geek X Kathleen Lights in Night Light
  • Blush- Colour Pop in Birthday Suit 
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Ultra Satin in Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment