I've really been loving the Metal palette from Lorac, and I wanted to do more of a cool toned look incorporating the cobalt shade. So all in all it got very frosty kinda like something you would see in Frozen. I thought it looked cool and I wanted to use another new Lorac lip stick from their Rose and Revelry collection called Trendsetter, which is a beautiful mauve/nude shade.. and of course the Pur Elevation highlighter palette in Altitude. (please make this permanent Pur!!)
Here's my look:
- Base- Cargo HD
- Lid- Pro Metal Palette in Cobalt, with Quartz on top, with Navy from the pro palette 2 on outer portion of the lid.
- Crease- Pro Palette 2 in Lt Brown, Cool Gray, and a smidge of Navy
- Highlight- Buff
- Liner- On the lower lash line I used Cargo Swimmables liner in Lake Como then I wet my brush with Cobalt and then Quartz on the inner corner.
- Mascara- The Balm Mad Lash
- Primer- Too Faced Hangover Primer
- Foundation- Bliss Exglowsion
- Concealer- Bliss Secret Undercover
- Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
- Blush- Lorac Spectre
- Highlight- Pur Elevation Palette in Altitude
- Lorac Alter Ego Lip Stick in Trendsetter