Friday, November 11, 2016

Frost Yourself


I've really been loving the Metal palette from Lorac, and I wanted to do more of a cool toned look incorporating the cobalt shade. So all in all it got very frosty kinda like something you would see in Frozen. I thought it looked cool and I wanted to use another new Lorac lip stick from their Rose and Revelry collection called Trendsetter, which is a beautiful mauve/nude shade.. and of course the Pur Elevation highlighter palette in Altitude. (please make this permanent Pur!!)

Here's my look:





EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD
  • Lid- Pro Metal Palette in Cobalt, with Quartz on top, with Navy from the pro palette 2 on outer portion of the lid.
  • Crease- Pro Palette 2 in Lt Brown, Cool Gray, and a smidge of Navy
  • Highlight- Buff
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Cargo Swimmables liner in Lake Como then I wet my brush with Cobalt and then Quartz on the inner corner.
  • Mascara- The Balm Mad Lash
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Too Faced Hangover Primer
  • Foundation- Bliss Exglowsion
  • Concealer- Bliss Secret Undercover
  • Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
  • Blush- Lorac Spectre
  • Highlight- Pur Elevation Palette in Altitude
 LIPS
  • Lorac Alter Ego Lip Stick in Trendsetter

No comments:

Post a Comment