Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Muse on 5th Avenue

I am a huge fan of the Anastasia palettes, I have collected most of them and still use all of them. The Master Palette by Mario is just as good. The only issue I have is that there isn't a light enough brow highlight shade, but other than that it's a home run. Muse is probably one of my favorite shades and the ABH shadows just blend beautifully, the mattes I never find to be chalky or have no pigment.

I really wanted to do a smoky look but more of a reverse smoky eye, where it's more smoky on the lower lash line and I paired this look with Times Square from Colourpop, which is a dark beige-pink on me but I really liked the way everything turned out.











Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario in Muse and then in the middle of the lid I used 5th Avenue.
  • Crease- Lula as my transition shade then I darkened the outer crease with Violeta
  • Highlight- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance in Tempura
  • Liner- On the waterline I used Colourpop liner in Get Paid, then on the lower lash line I used Lula, Violeta and  NYC. I used 5th Avenue in the inner corner
  • Mascara- Urban Decay Perversion 
CHEEKS
  •  Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Colourpop Birthday Suit and Too Faced Love Flush blush in Baby Love
  • Highlight- Anastasia Beverly Hills Gleam Glow Kit in Crushed Pearl
  • Contour- Elf Contour Kit
LIPS
  • Colourpop Ultra Matte in Times Square

No comments:

Post a Comment