I really wanted to do a smoky look but more of a reverse smoky eye, where it's more smoky on the lower lash line and I paired this look with Times Square from Colourpop, which is a dark beige-pink on me but I really liked the way everything turned out.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
- Lid- Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario in Muse and then in the middle of the lid I used 5th Avenue.
- Crease- Lula as my transition shade then I darkened the outer crease with Violeta
- Highlight- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance in Tempura
- Liner- On the waterline I used Colourpop liner in Get Paid, then on the lower lash line I used Lula, Violeta and NYC. I used 5th Avenue in the inner corner
- Mascara- Urban Decay Perversion
- Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
- Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
- Blush- Colourpop Birthday Suit and Too Faced Love Flush blush in Baby Love
- Highlight- Anastasia Beverly Hills Gleam Glow Kit in Crushed Pearl
- Contour- Elf Contour Kit
- Colourpop Ultra Matte in Times Square