Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Totally Cute!


 Too Faced is one of my favorite brands, especially when it comes to eye shadow palettes. They recently came out with their fall collection a few months again and they released a new palette called Totally Cute and yes as the name would suggest it's totally cute!  The palette came with couple sheets of stickers where you can customize your own palette.




Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- TF Totally Cute palette in Shooting Star with Chocolate Dounut in the outer portion
  • Crease- Bunny Fufu and Dounut
  • Highlight- Double Scoop
  • Liner- On top and the water line I used Colour Pop liner in Mr. Bing, and on the lower lashline I used Clover and Storm Cloud in the outer portion
  • Mascara- Urban Decay Perversion
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Too Faced Love Hangover and I Will Always Love You
  • Highlight- Makeup Geek X Kathleen Lights Highlight Palette in Night Light
LIPS
  • Colour Palette Ultra Satin in Tansy

No comments:

Post a Comment