pinky sparkles, this shade was a re-release from the 90's collection from last fall. For the lippie I used Dukes, which is a gorgeous matte blackened berry shade.
Another new product I used was the Tarte Shape Tape concealer, which took me forever to get, this little bugger was sold out constantly.. and I can see why. It's amazing! Very pigmented but not thick, and covers areas like a dream.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base-Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
- Lid- Colour Pop Tang
- Crease- Colour Pop Tang and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette in Buon Fresco
- Highlight- ABH Modern Renaissance in Tempura
- Liner- On the top I used CP Stereo and on the lower lash line I used Antique Bronze from the ABH Modern Renaissance palette and Vemeer in the inner portion and inner corner
- Mascara-Urban Decay Perversion
- Primer- Too Faced Hangover RX
- Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
- Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
- Blush- Colour pop Pegacorn
- Highlight- Makeup Geek X Kathleen Lights palette in Starlight
- Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Dukes