Friday, November 11, 2016

Colour Pop Fall Edit

 We are already into November and I am once again so behind on my posts, I recently got full time at my other job so things have been gotten delayed, but never fear I am back with some more looks that scream fall. Colour Pop came out with their new fall line and they surprised people with a whole slew of new products. This look is inspired by the Fall edit #1 which is dusty plums and purples. Tang is one of my favorite colors in this collection and it goes perfect with the new Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette and I have to say it's a pretty nice dupe for the shade Buon Fresco, if you couldn't get your hands on this palette. I also used Stereo which is a pretty darkened burgundy with bronze and
 pinky sparkles, this shade was a re-release from the 90's collection from last fall.  For the lippie I used Dukes, which is a gorgeous matte blackened berry shade.

Another new product I used was the Tarte Shape Tape concealer, which took me forever to get, this little bugger was sold out constantly.. and I can see why. It's amazing! Very pigmented but not thick, and covers areas like a dream.


Here's my look:









Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop Tang
  • Crease- Colour Pop Tang and Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette in Buon Fresco
  • Highlight- ABH Modern Renaissance in Tempura
  • Liner- On the top I used CP Stereo and on the lower lash line I used Antique Bronze from the ABH Modern Renaissance palette and Vemeer in the inner portion and inner corner
  • Mascara-Urban Decay Perversion 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Too Faced Hangover RX 
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Colour pop Pegacorn 
  • Highlight- Makeup Geek X Kathleen Lights palette in Starlight
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Dukes

No comments:

Post a Comment