Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Urban Decay Full Spectrum: Purples

I'm thinking I might do looks based on each color in the Urban Decay Full Spectrum palette. All the colors of the rainbow should be represented! This time around I played with the purples in the palette to complement one of my new lip shades Femme, which is a really nice purple, the ColourPop site calls it a dirty lilac shade, which would be spot on.  Again because the palette did not have transition shades I used the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette.


Here's my look:











Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette in Delirious and Sketch with Faded in the middle of the lid. In the outer portion I used Too Faced Totally Cute palette in Meow.
  • Crease-Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics in Nudie, Instinct and Lethal in the outer corner
  • Highlight- UD Naked Ultimate Basics in Blow
  • Liner- On top I used Kat Von D liquid liner in Trooper, On the bottom I used Faded and Sketch with Delirious in the outer portion. In the inner corner I used Makeup Geek X Kathleen Lights Palette in Star Light
  • Mascara- Urban Decay Perversion
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- ColourPop in Pegacorn
  • Highlight- Makeup Geek X Kathleen Lights Palette in Star Light
  •  Contour- Elf Contour Palette
LIPS
  • ColourPop Ultra Satin in Femme

No comments:

Post a Comment