Saturday, October 22, 2016

Clover

As I'm still trying to play with a few new palettes, I really wanted to do a look incorporating the metallic green shades from the Lorac Pro Metal palette and I found it was complimented perfectly with the Abstract color from Pur Selfie 2 palette. I also used a new Cargo liner in Shelly Beach which is a beautiful metallic forest green shade.

Here's My Look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Pur Selfie 2 in Abstract
  • Crease- Lorac Pro 3 in Canvas,Clay and Pink Nude with Sketch from the Pur Selfie 2 palette
  • Highlight- Lorac Pro 3 in Blanc
  • Liner- On the top I used Cargo Swimmables Liner in Shelly Beach, then on the lower lash line I used Lorac Pro Metal Palette in Clover and Graphite with Quartz in the inner portion
  •  Mascara- The Balm Mad Lash
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Too Faced Hangover RX 
  • Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection 
  • Concealer- Lorac
  • Contour- Lorac Contour Palette
  • Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Undiscovered
  • Bronze- Lorac Golden Tan
  • Highlight- Lorac Contour Palette in Shimmer Highlight
LIPS
  • Amelia Knight Lip Liner (brown)
  • Lorac Liquid Lip in Soft Mauve

No comments:

Post a Comment