Friday, December 15, 2017

Demi Lovato "Sorry Not Sorry" Music Video Look

 I feel like the theme of my blog lately is doing music video looks, and I'm really not mad at that... there has been some really great video looks this year. This look was inspired by Demi Lovato and her look for Sorry, Not Sorry. The only reason I wanted to do this look was because of her poppin highlight and Jill Powell never disappoints. She had posted a list of all the products she used for the video and I tried my best to get as close as I could.

One new product I got to use was the new Dose of Colors The Girls palette, which is a collab with Desi and Katy. I love them and really admire their work and this palette did not disappoint. I will be wearing this palette on New Years Eve for sure.



Here's The Look:

























Here's My Look:








































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Lid- Dose of Colors X Desi X Katy The Girls Palette in Noli
  • Crease- Violet Voss X Laura Lee Palette in Priss Pot, Mama Bird, Whiskers and Bubs
  • Liner- On top I used Tarte Clay Liner, and in the waterline Colourpop Overboard. On the lower lash line I used Mama Bird, Whiskers and Bubs with some highlight from the Gimmie More Palette in the inner corner
  • Mascara- Dior Lash Primer with L'O'real Lash Paradise
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Hourglass Mineral Veil
  • Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Too Faced Baby Love
  • Bronzer- Lorac Take Me to Tantego bronzer palette
  •  Highlight- Colourpop Gimmie More Palette 
LIPS
  • Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Sugar Lips

No comments:

Post a Comment