Tuesday, December 19, 2017

You Had Me At Hello

One of my favorite Colourpop palettes this year has been the You Had Me At Hello palette. I think it's one of those palettes that you can do any kind of look you want and what's great about the palette is that it comes with a mirror so I'm more apt to dipping into that palette more than any other and also because it has some great transition shades.

I used Come Clean super shock from the Over the Edge quad, which is this really bright metallic gold, almost like Telepathy's little sister. Then I also used DGAF, which is a unique brown shade with a ton of glitter.

Here's my look:






















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Lid- Colourpop Super Shock in DGAF and Come Clean in the middle of the lid.
  • Crease- You Had Me At Hello palette in Two Peas, Pulling Strings and Want you Back
  • Highlight-
  • Liner- I used Sparks Fly as a liner and on the lower lash I used Two Peas, Pulling Strings and in the middle-inner portion I used Fool's Rush. In the waterline I used Cargo Swimmables in Pebble Beach.
  • Mascara- L'O'real Lash Paradise
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer
  • Foundation Maybelline Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Sonya Esman X Colourpop Here Comes the Sun palette in Matyroshka
  • Highlight- Here Comes the Sun highlight in Summer Bonfire
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Ultra Blotted Lip in Zuma

No comments:

Post a Comment