Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Rihanna "Wild Thoughts" Music Video Look

 Sadly no Fenty Beauty products were used during this makeup look..  actually I did this look the day of the launch and I couldn't run out to my Sephora..

I did purchase a highlighter of hers online but I was so afraid to pick out a foundation shade online, so the next day I ran out to my nearest Sephora and did some swatching and I'm glad that I did because I would have gotten the wrong shade if I would have guessed on it.

I used mainly most of the Colourpop Summer pressed shadows because they were absolutely perfect for this look.




 Here's the look:




















Here's my look:

























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Colourpop sculpting stix in Gummy Bear
  • Lid- Colourpop Super Shock in Banana Daquiris and Tiny Tangerines
  • Crease- Colourpop Note to Self, and Muscle Beach
  • Highlight- Colourpop Blowfish
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Muscle Beach then on the top and in the water line I used Makeup Forever black liner I got in my Sephora Play Box
  • Mascara- L'Oreal Lash Paradise
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Matte and Poreless mixed with Too Faced Born this Way
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Too Faced in Baby Love 
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
  • Highlight- Makeup Geek X Kathleen Lights in Sun Light
LIPS
  • Colourpop X Hello Kitty Ultra Matte in Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment