Saturday, December 9, 2017

Taylor Swift "Look What You Made Me Do" Music Video


 I probably wasn't the only person obsessed with Taylor Swift's new video for "Look What You Made Me Do" because it was something that Taylor has really never done before and the music video had so many easter eggs and hidden meanings, it was just so clever. She has a plethora of different makeup and hair looks, I planned on doing like 4 of them but the look that really stuck out in my mind was the dark smokey burgundy eye with a dark bold berry lip. It was so stunning and so perfect for fall!

I tried the new Fenty foundation for the first time while doing this look and while at first it has a beautiful finish and great coverage, I'm sad that this might be too drying for my skin but if I mix it with more of a hydrating foundation it's a little more tolerable and less powder. What's nice about it is that you don't have to use a lot of product and you definitely don't have to set your face because it dries down. a few things to note is that it dries down face so you need to work in sections and when it dries down it turns a shade darker, so make sure when you are swatching at the store that you wait until it completely dries down.


Here's the look:




















Here's my look:








































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Lid- Colourpop X iluvsarahii $aucey Palette in Chic Happens
  • Crease-ColourPop X Amanda Steele Harley and Chopper and Razy from the $aucey palette
  • Highlight- Full Zip from Yes Please Palette
  • Liner- On top I used Tarte Clay Liner, and Marc Jacobs Highliner in Black and then I used Razy and Chic Happens. Then I used Sil Vous Plait in the inner corner.
  • Mascara- L'O'real Lash Paradise
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Fenty Beauty
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Colourpop Thames
  • Highlight- Colourpop Sil Vous Plait
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Lippie Stix in Fab Five mixed with Ultra Satin in Hutch

No comments:

Post a Comment