Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Fell in Love with a Lightning Bug


In the Summer/Fall Colourpop released a new collection, but really they release a new collection practically every week lol but in the Summer Solstice super shock quad there is a gorgeous shade called Lightning Bug and honestly it's one of my favorite shades. It's a golden copper color with silver and pink sparkles and it's so bright and sparkly.

Another shade I have been loving is called Crossing Lines and it's from the What Went Down quad, it's a matte warm peach shade which I used in this look along with Dynasty, a  matte blackened red that I used as a liner

For my lip color I used a matte shade Top 8, which is a really pretty rose brown shade.



 Here's my look:

























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Tarte Shape Tape with Rimmel powder
  • Lid- Colourpop Super Shock in Lightening Bug
  • Crease- Colourpop Super Shock in Crossing Lines and Summer Side
  • Highlight- I used the Rimmel Powder
  • Liner- Colourpop Super Shock in Dynasty, with Crossing Lines on the bottom and using Summer Side with an angled brush as a liner on the lower lash. I used You Had Me At Hello palette in The Knot
  • Mascara- L'O'real Lash Paradise
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Smashbox Primer (purple)
  • Foundation- Maybelline Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Colourpop Weirdough
  • Highlight- Flower Beauty
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Top 8

No comments:

Post a Comment